Friday, January 9, 2015

MISSILES OF OCTOBER - DON'T PANIC (2014)




















(Band submission)
This was submitted by the band, and if my sketchy memory serves, I'm pretty sure I had it in the queue ready to post at some point. But somewhere along the way I spaced out, and forgot to do so. So here's to fixing shit.
So Missiles of October (Bruxelles, Belgium) lay it down and blow you away from the git go! Loud, angry, dirty, sludgy with some hardcore overtones! Gruff vocals, and chunky, Helmet-like riffs bash you over and over, as each new track continues an assault as soon as the previous track ends. 
And when track 10 "Dead Body" starts a-chug-a-chugging, tell me you can't help comparing Judas Priest "You Got Another Thing Comin". Yeah!!. Get your armor and hotties with artillery, its time for battle!! 
(At War With False Noise/Dingleberry/Pogo - 2014)

DL: DON'T PANIC

No comments: